The EaseCup – what is so special about it?
- The EaseCup collects your menstrual fluid instead of absorbing it as a tampon, sponge
or sanitary pads.
- The EaseCup gives you freedom of movement during your period.
- You can also use the EaseCup when you sleep, do exercise, swim or make love.
- You only need to replace the EaseCup every 12 hours when your menstrual fluid is
average to slightly heavy. You can dispose of the EaseCup with your household rubbish.
- EaseCup has the shape of a diaphragm/cervical cap. It is a kind of bag with a strong ring
that is made of polymer material that is also used in catheters and baby bottles.
The Easecup is healthy for your body and vagina!
Most women can use an EaseCup longer (up to no fewer than 12 hours!) than traditional period products. The EaseCup does not cause dryness or irritation and has not been linked to toxic shock syndrome (TSS).